14 March 2014

It's Finally Friday - ideas for the weekend

I was very lucky as a few weeks ago DK Publishing sent me some books and one of these was a cookery book called Cook It Step by Step. As you may know I am a huge fan of baking, cooking and eating so this book really appealed to me. This weekend I'd like to bake a simple recipe from this book on my own.



The book is absolutely lovely full of all kinds of different snacks, cakes and even meals written in a really easy-to-follow way. Here's a look inside:



Sometimes I fancy myself as a cook but I don't practice enough - mainly because I can't find simple-ish steps to follow but with this book I can! Soon I'd like to prepare a meal for my siblings and now I can!

Brownies are some of my favourite things to make as they are not complicated and always are yummy so I'll start on these, the pictures looks heavenly my mouth is watering at the sight of it!!!!

Hopefully if my parents will let me bake these  scrumptious treats I will be back next week to let you know how I got on and I'll show you the recipe so you can try too!

A special thanks to DK for sending me Cook It Step By Step  - I can't wait to use it

It's Finally Friday - what are you up to in the weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for commenting!:)