11 April 2014

It's Finally Friday - ideas for the weekend.

Having had our holiday, you'd think that maybe I'd like to just rest this weekend but, no, I love to be out and about doing stuff.  As it's only a week until Easter, I'd like to go to a National Trust place as all across the country they're having a Cadbury's Easter Egg Trail.



Last year I went with my family to Cliveden and we had such a great time. All us children loved it and I'm sure the adults loved seeing their kids running around really happy. You have to follow lots of clues and get a mini passport stamped on the way and then at the end you get an Easter Egg. How great is that? I love going especially to Cliveden as it's a good way to slip in a walk and burn off some energy and then you get a yummy treat. I adore chocolate so it sounds great!

If you're quite a creative person then get your thinking caps on and enter the Design Your Own Egghead competition and the winning design will be actually printed onto the Cadbury Eggheads in 2015. Wow what a prize! To enter simply pick up a sheet at the trail or download one here.

It's Finally Friday - what are you up to in the weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for commenting!:)