11 March 2015

Baby Lips - make-up of the world.

Hi! So today, I decided to do a blog post on my favourite make-up item, Maybelline's Baby Lips. This is something I haven't done before, so let me know if you like it.

My mum isn't too keen on me wearing make-up, though to be fair, I am only 10. But, Baby Lips lip balm/lipstick, is really good, even for preteens and my parents really approve of it.

I chose the Cherry Me colour, a dark pinky red, as dark colours look best on me, however, like a lip balm, it isn't too showy and doesn't stand out if you don't want it too. (The less coats, the more natural).

Feeling:
This lipstick is really smooth and moisturizing on your lips, and you don't really notice that your wearing it, it's so soft. For people with sensitive lips, this is perfect, and doesn't distract you from what you're doing in the slightest.
      4/5 stars

  Applying:
 
Again, this is really smooth to apply. Ines, my younger sister, often has rough lips with cuts on, yet applying Baby Lips is really simple and easy.
      4.5/5 stars
 
Packaging:
Another iconic image of Baby Lips is it's quirky packaging. It isn't just a black or white tube with no colour - each different shade has a different tube in different, bright colours.
      5/5 stars


Appearance:
Now we come down to the most important part, how it actually looks. And I was really impressed, the colour comes out well, yet it gives an extremely natural look, and it doesn't stand out. So, as I repeat, for parents (like mine) who are not keen on giving their children make-up, then Baby Lips is absolutely perfect. (Sorry, no pictures, they wouldn't work!)
      5/5 stars

On the other hand, this would be perfect on teenagers and adults as well, especially if the natural look is what you're going for.

Overall this is a definite 5 out of 5 stars product, although I don't have (or need) any other lipsticks, so I can't compare!

This is available in the Maybelline store, and also most Boots and Superdrug stores will sell it too.

4 comments:

  1. This looks great ♥
    I often have rough lips with cuts on too
    -Emily ♥ http://www.mylifeasapreteendork.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi I was so excited to read this because I'm such a huge fan of Baby Lips ( I have 10 and my favourite is the Pink me Up Dr. Rescue ) have you heard of eos ? It's only in America but you can get on Amazon, they are really good lip balms that are not tinted but all have their own unique smell and colour or pattern on the packaging. I've only just started my blog and would love it if you could follow me www.aribebop.wordpress.com ������

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved this! Babylips are great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't had a chance to buy these, but I've heard so many good things about them! Sadly, you can't buy them where I live :/ which is a shame, I'm so addicted to lip balms and moisturizing lipsticks <3 and yes, they're great for natural looks! :)

    Lipstick and Mocha

    ReplyDelete

thanks for commenting!:)