Friday

Oh yes: A mini exclusive interview with Holly Smale!

A lot of you liked the sound of Geek Girl 4, and my advice is READ IT! And today, I managed to get a mini exclusive interview with Holly Smale, the author of the bestselling Geek Girl, via Twitter!

Question 1:
What's your favourite book to make you laugh?
Answer 1:
Adrian Mole or Catch 22

Question 2
What's your favourite book to make you cry?
Answer 2
East of Eden or To Kill a Mockingbird

Question 3
If you could, which character would you be for a day?
Answer 3
Atticus Finch



Question 4
If you were stuck on a desert island, which one book character would you like with you?
Answer 4
Sam from East of Eden

Question 5
What's your favourite character to have as a best friend?
Answer 5
Anne, of Green Gables!

Well thank you so much for answering my questions Holly! And I would thoroughly recommend you all buying a copy of Geek Girl (1, 2, 3 and 4)!

Have a great weekend! *runs around in excitement as she remembers again that she's going to see TAYLOR SWIFT*.

Oh yes, on Saturday I will be seeing TAYLOR SWIFT! *screams and runs round the room for 121st time*!

4 comments:

  1. What a lovely interview! And it's great that you're going to be seeing Taylor Swift, I'm going to a concert of hers in August ♥
    Amy xx

    Little Moon Dragon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg, Holly Smale is my soul sister. East of Eden and To Kill A Mockingbird are two of my favourite books ever, and Atticus Finch FOREVER.

    May x | THE MAYDEN

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha! I need to read To Kill A Mockingbird soon!

      Delete
  3. I would also like to be friends with Anne, of Green Gables. Right now it's the holidays.
    Abi xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comment! XD
Just keep it clean, that's all I ask!