Hello my little Lexicans! Now, soon I will be really busy, and won't have much time to post! :( So, I will be introducing interviewees and guest posters on What Lexie Loves, for the next week or two. I know Noor is doing this too (that's where I got this idea!), so you may already be guest posting or being interviewed for her blog, but I'd LOVE it if you had time to feature on my blog too.
If you would like to be interviewed on my blog, all you need to do is answer the following questions, and email your responses to me (I may add on a few personalised extra questions, if you want?!)
1. Introduce yourself (and your blog).
2. Besides blogging, what else do you like to do in your spare time?
3. Who or what inspired you to start blogging (and who inspires you now)?
4. What are your favourite foods?
5. How did your blog name come to be?
6. What's the most important thing to look for in a blog?
7. Any fandoms?
8. Who are your favourite bloggers (and why)?
9. What's your favourite blog post of yours?
10. What was your best ever blog moment?
11. Describe yourself in 3 words.
If you don't mind answering any more questions (I'm a nosy person XD, so I have a lot!) just let me know! :D
Also, if you want to do an interview swap, I'd LOVE to do that too!
The other option is writing a guest post for my blog. All you need to do for this is either send me an email - firstname.lastname@example.org or drop me a comment telling me:
- Your Name
- Your Blog Name
- Your Blog URL
- The sort of thing you might post about (I'll except pretty much everything: books, movies, fashion, your everyday life, photography, a piece of writing, a review of some sort, advice etc.
Once you've done this I'll send through my approval (probably) and you can send me the guest post!
I will try and get through as many of you as possible, plus including a couple of my normal posts!
I hope you Lexicans are interested, I'd love to hear from you!