30 October 2015

The Beauty Of Autumn

Hola Lexicans! ITS NEARLY HALLOWEEN!!!!! *cheers* *gets way too excited*. But... I don't even know what I'm dressing up as yet. Please don't kill me!

Okay, okay, I KNOW - I'll come up with something, don't worry. Anyway, keeping us in autumnal mood, month of all things scary, I've done a little autumn photography post. YAY!!!!! (I hope you're as excited as I am, which is very much so).


 
 
 
 
One of my personal favourites <3 (I did edit this slightly using Ribbet, but not much)!


 
Which one was YOUR favourite, mine were 1 and 4! I STILL CAN'T WAIT FOR HALLOWEEN!!! Let me know what you are dressing up as! <3

xxxxx

5 comments:

  1. The first and top one would have to be my favourite!

    *SCREAMS AND SHOUTS*, LEXIE HOW DARE YOU HAVE THE AUDASITY TO NOT KNOW WHAT YOU'RE DRESSING UP AS IN HALLOWEEN THE EVENING BEFORE!

    XDDDDD

    Lovely post :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. *stares in disbelief* You seriously don't know what your going to be? The first picture would be your favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those photos are beautiful Lexi!! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. My faves are 4 and 6! Oh, and I'm dressing up all Hawaiian :D

    ReplyDelete

thanks for commenting!:)