24 November 2015

Let It Snow.... and be prepared | US & UK

Hola Lexicans! It's FINALLY in the festive season, and near where I live has been snowing (only a tiny bit, but it counts) - although unfortunately it didn't stretch to my town! However, that is a sign that it could start getting very cold soon, so to be prepared I packed together some warm but stylish clothes in a little fashion post!

Shell Pink Racoon Print Jumper - New Look | UK

I love this colour, and the print is really pretty, and hopefully it will keep you warm as well (although you know what England is like!). £17.99 here. Unfortunately, as most of my readers are from the USA, and this isn't for there, most of you won't be able to buy it, but I had to put it in! ;)

Knit Bolero Jacket - H&M | US

I searched for this one on the H&M site for the US, rather than the UK so more of you would be able to buy it, but I really hoping myself this will be available in England too! I can just see this is going to be really comfortable - I have a couple of sweaters made in that material and they are so nice! Definitely a buy this Christmas. Yesterday when I checked it out, it was $24.99 but when I revisited it today to add the link, it had been reduced to $12.99, here!



Faux Fur Racoon Sweater - Zara | US

In the battle of the racoons! This Zara US sweater is absolutely adorable, and a perfect addition to your wardrobe this winter. Again I'm definitely hoping this UK store will stock this as well, because I love it. Aww, I just want to cuddle it! $29.90 here

Red Santa T-Shirt - H&M | UK

Really cute, and I love the design, whilst it isn't a jumper it is definitely festive, and that little gingerbread man... <3 Perfect and simple with a pair of jeans! £12 - £15 here.

xxx Which is your favourite item, and will you be buying any???

1 comment:

  1. These all look so cute! They'd be perfect for cold Canadian winters ♥
    Amy xx

    Little Moon Dragon

    ReplyDelete

thanks for commenting!:)