02 November 2015

October Favourites

Hola Lexicans! Today I'm publishing my FIRST EVER Favourites post, in 2 years of blogging!

I'VE BEEN LOVING:

Halloween: I mean who DOESN'T like a day where you get to eats lots of sweets, dress up and have lots of fun? Exactly!!! I dressed up as a Runaway Bride, and had so much fun.

Watergate Bay Hotel: I had so much fun at WGB and I STILL can't believe that I learnt how to surf!! They have the swimming pool of dreams, and I had so much fun splashing around with my siblings there. And the food... THEY HAD A WAFFLE MACHINE <3 Full review here.



Wasgij: The jigsaw puzzle... with a twist. I have to admit, I'm not normally a jigsaw fan, but when Jumbo sent this to me in the post, it was surprisingly fun! You have to use your imagination, and its a real challenge, great for the family. Full review here.

Gingerbread men: You know... just had to fit it in there!

My 2 year blog-versary: I can't believe I reached such an achievement, and my amazing friends JE, TP and CB actually bought me presents, which is the sweetest!

I'VE BEEN READING

Love, Aubrey by Suzanne LaFleur: beautifully written and full of emotion, Love, Aubrey is absolutely perfect, and brung me to tears on numerous occasions. Now I'm trying to get Mum to read it, because I know she'll enjoy it too. Full review here.

Ketchup Clouds by Annabel Pitcher: The second I had read My Sister Lives On The Mantelpiece, by the same author, I knew that this would be great. This book was SO gripping, I read it in about a day, and really just one of those wow books. I definitely recommend this to older readers. #simplybrilliant

credits


All About Theatre: When the amazing TotallyTween and Walker Books invited me to the book launch of All About Theatre - a partnership between the National Theatre and Walker Books - I was so excited. I'm a real fan of theatre, and this new book, designed for children is brilliant. I had so much fun at the launch, and you can read my full article here.

I'VE BEEN WATCHING

Back To The Future: I finally watched Back To The Future (but, not on BTTF day). It was really great, and whilst, not my FAVOURITE film ever, I really enjoyed it. Now I need to watch Back To The Future 2!

Walking On Sunshine: Yesterday, for my friend MW's birthday party, we watched Walking On Sunshine (as well as some lovely singing-along to accompany)! I had so much fun!

Strictly Come Dancing: Forever a Strictly lover <3 Who's your favourite? Mine is definitely Jay and Aliona, he's so talented and sweet. I also love Jamelia, Helen  and Kellie - there's too many to name, they are (mostly) all so talented!

I'VE BEEN POSTING (and others have been too)

My favourite posts this October have got to be:

L O V E: http://whatlexieloves.blogspot.co.uk/2015/10/l-o-v-e.html
If 10 stars were possible: Watergate Bay Hotel: http://whatlexieloves.blogspot.co.uk/2015/10/if-10-stars-were-possible-watergate-bay.html
I Live For: http://whatlexieloves.blogspot.co.uk/2015/10/i-live-for.html

Posts I've loved from other bloggers:

A Little Bit Of Sunshine | Blogging Behind the Scenes Tag: http://www.alittlebitofsunshineblog.com/2015/10/hello-everyone-ooh-im-so-excited-for_17.html

THIS TAG IS JUST YASSSS! (Although I haven't done it yet...)


Nerd Glasses and Wanderlust | Internet Humor
http://thebestguidetobeingme.blogspot.co.uk/2015/10/the-art-of-sarcasm.html

Annaish | R.I.P it or Ship It
http://www.the-impossible.com/2015/10/rip-it-or-ship-it-tag.html#comment-form

The Bearable Blog | V For Vendetta - Quote Challenge
http://bearableblog.blogspot.co.uk/2015/10/v-for-vendetta-quote-challenge-part-i.html

xoxo

I'LL BE BACK SOON WITH A SURPRISE... ;) *laughs evilly at the suspense*

2 comments:

  1. *tries to find out what surprise is and comes up with nothing*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could just imagine this evil professor cackling evilly when he found out how to take over the world.
    -Elsie
    http://the101blog101.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete

thanks for commenting!:)