04 December 2015

ROOM TOUR (finally, I know)

Hola Lexicans! ITS FRIDAY YESS FINALLLLYYY! And.... the post you've all been waiting for has arrived: my room tour!! Without further ado, take it away ME



I just love the fairy lights and mint green so much! <333
If you look at this carefully, or come back to it later - this photo really expresses my fun and quirky personality!






The mint green of my room is so calming and gorgeous, and I love the fairy lights, which add a touch of warmth to my room, and make it feel so homely. Hopefully I'll be getting some more cool lighting for my room, like I mentioned slightly in this post. I believe we all deserve to have a nice room in which we feel comfortable, safe and happy - it is after all, the place you will spend many years in, so you should love it!

My room really shows off my personality (and it is full of random objects which I'm not really sure the story behind how they got in my room anyway!)
Do you like my room, and which is your favourite picture? I'd love to see pictures of your rooms, you can email me them at whatlexieloves{at}gmail{dot}com!!!

xxx

9 comments:

  1. Wow. Your room is sooooo cool, I LOVE IT!

    Rukiya XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lexie - I love your room! My room is kind of similar but I don't have fairy lights (but I want them really bad!) and the walls are purple (but mint green is one of my favorite colors too!). Maybe I should do a room tour on my blog soon... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh I love your room! It's so gorgeous :D

    -Noor

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't your fave. color mint? #Ikeeptabsonmyfavebloggers

      Delete
  4. Fabulous! I'm loving the mint green and the fairy lights, so pretty. Thanks for sharing your room with us. ^-^

    anna | annaish

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow that's amazing. Love the room and such a gorgeous colour x

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW SUCH AN AMAZING ROOM! My room is kinda similar too! I am planning to paint it mint green over Christmas time, but currently my room is lavender. I also bugged my parents to put up fairy lights fot about a month and they finally let me a week ago! So happy with that and thanks for sharing your room with us! Such an amazing room.... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG I JUST REALIZED THAT AMELIA GRACE HAS ALMOST THE SAME THING AS MY ROOM!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for commenting!:)