10 April 2016

Spring Blog Post Ideas

Hola Lexicans! A lot of my blogger friends are down on blog post ideas at the moment, including myself, so today I decided to share with you all some blog post ideas. Something super important for content creators, is creating conten which is relevant and timely, which is why all of these ideas are spring-related. *Edit: If you're here from Pinterest... welcome to my blog! This is a very old post (I was only 11 when I wrote it haha, but the ideas are still relevant and useful, so I thought I'd re-share this post)*

1. Put together a spring-y outfit. Florals and pastels are always a great spring look; you can never have too much of them. You can either make your own with your own clothes, or using great apps (I really recommend Polyvore) create your own outfit.

2. Write a poem about spring. It doesn't have to be long, or rhyme and you could even do free verse if you wanted to.

3. Go out and take some photos of flowers blooming, and if you have a near-by farm, it's always nice to go and take photos of the newborn babies.

4. Create a spring playlist and then share it. Upbeat songs that are full of life, like Happy by Pharrell Williams are always great.

5. This is a little like the 1st, but create a make-up look based on spring. Pastel pinks and blues are great for spring.

6. What are your Spring Favourites - maybe a certain hair accessory, song etc.

7. Make a spring-y DIY, fake flowers are usually really good, and they'll probably have some in you near DIY store, so you could make your own flower garland (like Amy's)

8. Favourite spring purchase.

9. Create a spring-themed Pinterest board and share it with us!

10. Make a spring bucket list.

I'll soon be sharing with you my own bucket list, plus photos from my skiing holiday. Hope this helped!

xxx

3 comments:

  1. Your blog looks so cute!
    I've already scheduled most of my posts for this spring but now I see spring post idea lists popping up everywhere and I almost regret scheduling so much :P

    x Envy
    Lost in Translation

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome ideas! I have no idea what "zard" means.

    Nabila // Hot Town Cool Girl

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are all great ideas! Thank you for sharing, I've been obsessed with spring-themed posts lately ♥
    Amy xx

    Little Moon Dragon

    ReplyDelete

thanks for commenting!:)