1. Put together a spring-y outfit. Florals and pastels are always a great spring look; you can never have too much of them. You can either make your own with your own clothes, or using great apps (I really recommend Polyvore) create your own outfit.
2. Write a poem about spring. It doesn't have to be long, or rhyme and you could even do free verse if you wanted to.
3. Go out and take some photos of flowers blooming, and if you have a near-by farm, it's always nice to go and take photos of the newborn babies.
4. Create a spring playlist and then share it. Upbeat songs that are full of life, like Happy by Pharrell Williams are always great.
5. This is a little like the 1st, but create a make-up look based on spring. Pastel pinks and blues are great for spring.
|AAAH I LOVE IT AND LOVE HER! |
6. What are your Spring Favourites - maybe a certain hair accessory, song etc.
7. Make a spring-y DIY, fake flowers are usually really good, and they'll probably have some in you near DIY store, so you could make your own flower garland (like Amy's)
8. Favourite spring purchase.
9. Create a spring-themed Pinterest board and share it with us!
10. Make a spring bucket list.
I'll soon be sharing with you my own bucket list, plus photos from my skiing holiday. In the meantime, what do you guys think of my new blog design? The amazing Noor, one of my bestest blogger friends designed it for me. And who knows what 'zard' means? Anyone?