20 June 2016

I'm 12!

Hola Lexicans! Two days ago I turned twelve - 12. 144 months. 625 weeks. 4380 days. 105,120 hours. 6,311,385 minutes. That's how long I have been existing on Earth. Well, approximately, don't quote me on that.

And do I feel different?
Taller?
Older?
Wiser?
No, because do I feel those things from one day to the next?
Of course not.
But, I am different and I am older and I am wiser (even if it is just a tiny bit wiser). Being 11 has bought me so many amazing experiences, including starting secondary school, getting to treat my family to a lovely stay at Watergate Bay hotel, because of this blog, meeting new people, attending the Waterstones Children's Book Prize awards and so many more. I was 9 when I started What Lexie Loves (or Lexie Loves as it was called then) and now I'm 12. It's incredible how time flies.

I had a great birthday, got to see family and received some really nice presents, including tickets to see Capital's Summertime Ball, a make-up lesson at Bobbi Brown, rollerskates and more. I would just like to appreciate how fortunate I am to be able to get those things.

Anyway, now I'm part of the 12 club! Also, a really good blogger friend of mine (Rukiya) is hosting a mini Blogger Choice Awards, so go check that out and vote (I'm hoping to win Best Choice Book Reviewer so if you enjoy my book reviews it would mean the world if you went and voted me for that - (by the way, no pressure if you don't want to, it would just mean a lot)).
credits
Anyway, I just wanted to say, I'm now 12! Also, a couple of weeks ago I got an Instagram account for my blog, so if you have Instagram, go say hi to me over there - my username is whatlexieloves, and comment your blog account names!

xxx

6 comments:

  1. Your posts are getting better and better every time!
    Thanks for promoting the BCA Lexie :)

    ~ Rukiya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow lexie! Happy Birthday! When I have a birthday I never really feel different the next day. It is just another day. But it is a very special day. It's cool you got roller skates! I love skating! Do you?

    Nabila // Hot Town Cool Girl

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday, Lexie! As I've told many others before when they reach they're twelfth birthday: don't be afraid to get lose and enjoy it, because you're not going to come across a time where freedom and responsibility are both equal (except for maybe when you're in your twenties, but it seems more like responsibility).

    xoxo Morning

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday! I hope i'm not too late. Enjoy being 12!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday Lexie, have a wonderful year being 12! And my Instagram is @littlemoondragon ♥
    Amy xx

    Little Moon Dragon

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very, very late here but...happy birthday, Lexie!

    Thanks for dropping by my blog, and keep posting!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for commenting!:)