13 November 2017

25 Christmas Blog Post Ideas

Hola Lexicans! So today is the 13th of November, and in my eyes it is getting very near to Christmas, so I'm starting to do more and more festive things (buy gifts, decorate my room, write my wishlist etc etc) and that means you will definitely see me doing more Christmassy blog posts (although for those of you who don't celebrate Christmas, don't worry you won't be left out, as I'll have a variety still) and I thought to kick off my Christmas blog posts I would actually share with you the Christmas blog posts I have lined up so for the rest of you bloggers out there stuck with what festive posts you can do, I have compiled a list of 25 Christmas Blog Post Ideas.

1. Christmas Wishlist
 
2. Your Christmas Traditions
 
3. Christmas Jumper Collection
 
4. Christmas Songs Playlist
 
5. Letter To Santa
 
6. A Recipe For Any Baked Goods You Like To Make Around Christmas
e.g. gingerbread, Christmas cookies, cinnamon muffins
 
7. DIYs On Room Decorations
 
8. New Year's Resolutions
 
9. Gift Guides
this one is great as you can do a few different types (e.g. on a budget, for grandparents etc etc)
 
10. Last Minute Christmas Presents You Can Make Yourself
 
11. Look Books
 
12. Christmas Make-up Tutorials
again this is a good one, as you can do a variety of looks
 
13. The Best Advent Calendars
 
14. Gift Swap With Another Blogger
(honestly would lowkey love to do this ahah)
 
15. Christmas Giveaway
 
I know it's not a masterpiece BUT I MADE THIS (I suck at graphic design and it's still pretty rubbish but yah #beproud #lol
 
16. The 10 Best Things About Christmas
 
17. New Book Releases In Time For Christmas
publishers are clever people you guys, there will always be heaps of great books releasing just in time for Christmas, so do a round-up of these!
 
18. The All-time Best Christmas Films
 
19. Christmas Photography
 
20. Winter Skincare
not Christmassy as such, but still a seasonal post!

21. The True Meaning Of Christmas/The Story Of Christmas
 
22. Which Shops Have The Best Boxing Day Sales
I know a lot of shops that have great Boxing Day sales, so let your readers know in advance so they can make sure they go there before all the good stock sells out.
 
23. Christmas Candle Collection
 
24. The Best Gift Sets From Various Brands
 
25. Fun Entertainment For All The Family On Christmas Day
 
So there you have it - 25 Christmas Blog Post Ideas so you will 100% not be stuck in the run-up to Christmas on what you can post about. I also thought of quite a few more but then it wouldn't have been a nice number (not that 25 is that nice of a number but you know what I mean!) and it probably would have been too long so tough ahah. Be prepared to see most of these posts from me in the run-up to Christmas and whoooo can't believe I've posted my first festive post of the year*
 
*p.s. I acc really love Christmas if that was not already obvious**
**if it wasn't it will become very clear, very soon btw ahahah
 
Xxx i'll be back soon for another post byeeeeee



9 comments:

  1. What would "gift swap with another blogger" look like?

    Oh by the way, I must introduce myself! I'm Lisa, and I just found + followed you on Bloglovin' ^-^

    Also, great post!!

    -- Lisa
    thisinkwell.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lisa and lovely to e-meet you. I'm not sure but I know I saw them last year. There are lots of different ways but I just think you write what you got them, give a haul of what you got and then a little message to the other blogger. Or you could film an unboxing of the gift swap and put that on your blog?

      Lexie x

      Delete
    2. I'd totally go for that! Sounds super cool!!

      Delete
  2. Ah this is great! I love number 23 and 4. This year is coming to an end so fast! I'm excited for the holidays though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All of these sound awesome! I think I'll try to use two of them.... want me to give credit to you in the post?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Obviously you don't have to, as I don't "own" ideas.. but it would be lovely and much appreciated if you did, thanks for asking! x

      Delete
  4. Swapping presents with another blogger! That would be so cool! But we all live in different corners of the world, so it would be hard. But that would be amazing! I loved your list.
    Also, I'm doing Blogmas this year! I write a post literally every single day in December leading up to Christmas day, and it is the BEST THING EVER. I've been writing like crazy because I didn't even pre-schedule all of them, but it is so fun!

    I also did a Christmas Gift Guide like you suggested. It is a really cool topic because I think everyone can give it their own twist and special touch since we all have different tastes. I loved this post!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for commenting!:)