- Blank Space by Taylor Swift. Taylor is absolutely A-MAZ-ING just like all her songs, the words are catchy, and she generally seems a sweet person, no arguing allowed!
|Picture from: https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR0_F9wm6Ozcu5z6lvciCekcK_TO4gIL9jLNYhmum3tKhjWjS-DOw|
- Shake It Off (also by Taylor Swift). There is no denying, this is probably the BEST song ever!
- Style by Taylor Swift (sensing some sort of pattern?) In short, Taylor is my idol!
- All About That Bass by Meghan Trainor. Great for dancing too, good beat, well sung, and an important message.
|Picture from: http://www.billboard.com/files/styles/promo_650/public/media/meghan-trainor-leather-jacket-2014-brooke-nipar-billboard-650.jpg?itok=6xxQtl0J|
- Lips' Are Moving by Meghan Trainor. Just like All About That Bass, a fun song to listen too.
- Uptown Funk by Mark Ronson. However many times this is played, it's still my jam!
- Pricetag by Jessie J. Rather old now, but still a great song.
- Fancy by Iggy Azalea and Charli XCX. Maybe a little more inappropriate but I still love it!
- Wild Heart by The Vamps. The best teenage boy band around. (GO THE VAMPS!)
|Picture from: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/2/24/Meet_The_Vamps.jpg|
- Last Night (also by The Vamps). It's a fab song, full-stop.
- Dark Horse by Katy Perry. When this was first released, I knew all the words. Now, not so much but it doesn't stop it being AWESOME!
That's it, my complete party playlist! Hope you enjoyed! What songs are on YOUR playlist?