21 March 2014

Happy Sport Relief 2014!!!

You may know that today is Sport Relief 2014 where lots of people do all kinds of hard challenges to raise money for the less fortunate people around the UK and abroad who are suffering from poverty.

Today all my school were allowed to were any sports gear and had to bring a pound with them so all our money raised would go straight to Sport Relief. My sister and I both wore our old gymnastics leotard and my younger brother wore his football kit. It was fun seeing all my classmates in their sports clothes as I also could see what people did in their spare time and I found some new activities I could potentially do myself like hockey for example.

As well as that, we all had to run, or walk, 4 laps of our school field (a.k.a. 1 mile) for Sport Relief and I can say now it was quite tiring but that's what it's all about.

I've heard on the radio that lots of stars I doing all kinds of crazy activities for Sport Relief 2014, I can't wait to watch them. Have you heard about the amazing Davina and how she's aiming to run, swim and cycle all the way from Edinburgh to London - which is over 500 miles, and I thought one was a lot!!



What are you doing for this year's Sport Relief?

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for commenting!:)