07 October 2017

Happy 4 Years Of Blogging To Moi

Hola Lexicans! Soo today is my 4 year blog birthday and I'm not sure where I'm going to take this post, but I think I just want to talk about my blog and how it's affected me.

Four years ago, I was a pretty quiet and shy little girl, on my Year 2 report I'm pretty sure it even said serious. Yup. Me. SERIOUS. I know many of you don't know me in real life but for those of you who do (or even my blogger friends who know me fairly well) I am not serious, shy or quiet. I repeat I am NOT serious, shy or quiet.

This blog has presented me with so many incredible, incredible opportunities - including one of the best weekends of my life, giving me the chance to write for a top website (with over 10 million views a year) and a county magazine every month, and giving me a paved road for the future. I have made some really amazing blogger friends who I really do love and one day hope I get the chance to meet:) I've also done work for The Pineapple Lounge, a really awesome market research company that one day when I'm older I hope to actually have a proper job at! One of the coolest things I did with The Pineapple Lounge was film my Little Miss Understood video, which I've shared before but since I love so much, will share again:



Obviously we filmed it a while ago, so that's why I look/sound so young, and obviously a couple of the things are a bit outdated but other than that it still really represents me.

So yah. Blogging had given me so many opportunities and experiences I will never ever forget and treasure very much! So cheers and happy 4th birthday to What Lexie Loves! Also, I think I may start a YouTube channel soon to celebrate 4 years of WLL so I'll keep you posted with that;)

Xxx

4 comments:

  1. CONGRATS ON FOUR YEARS, LEXIE!

    I am so proud of how far you have come in your blogging journey, it truly is inspiring. I can't wait for the YouTube channel! ;)

    Have a lovely day!

    xx Kenzie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay Lexie! That's super awesome! Congratulations!!

    xx Bubbles

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on 4 years Lexie! *streamers, balloons, party stuff like that*
    I've never seen that video before, and I think it's really cool that you've been involved in creating things that are truly you.
    And a YouTube channel sounds great by the way. :)

    ReplyDelete

thanks for commenting!:)