21 March 2014

It's Finally Friday - ideas for the weekend.

This weekend I really, really, really want to go with my (slightly annoying) family to Thorpe Park. I went once with a few friends for a birthday party and had a really great time so I want to share my fun experience with my family.



Thorpe Park is such a brilliant place. From scary roller-coasters to gentle rides, lots of arcades, to yummy food stalls. This theme park is for ALL the family! Whatever you like, whoever you are I totally recommend it and so now I want to go again. I'm going to admit - I hate big, jerky rides but at Thorpe Park it has softer rides as well but then if you're the opposite to me don't worry; there are loads of cool, scary rides there.

My family and I love days out so going to Thorpe Park sounds like a family ideal day, I just can't wait.

It's Finally Friday - what are you up to in the weekend?

2 comments:

thanks for commenting!:)