30 June 2015

43 blog post ideas

This is a blog post I have been building up in my notebook for a long time now. We all have days when we want to publish a blog post, but we're feeling uninspired. So, I have been building up a list of 43 different post ideas for the uninspired!
  1. Write a list of facts you've never told your readers before.
  2. Teach a tutorial of a recent arts or crafts.
  3. Write a letter to your older self.
  4. Write a letter to your younger self.
  5. Tell us your blogging story - why you started blogging etc.
  6. Give a roundup of your own favourite blog posts.
  7. Feature a few of your favourite bloggers.
  8. Review the last thing you bought (a meal, clothes, a book, even paper!)
  9. Give 5 good things about something you hate.
  10. Your view on a current popular topic (political or not).
  11. Write about your hero, heroine.
  12. A roundup of your favourite quotes.
  13. A roundup of your favourite photos.
  14. Go outside and find beauty in normal things - take a photo and blog it.
  15. Complete a tag.
  16. Get an interview with someone: a blogger, a friend, family, an author, or even a role model!
  17. 100 Things That Make You Happy.
  18. Start a letter as if you're writing to someone to persuade them to begin blogging.
  19. A Blogger tutorial for dummies.
  20. Share your 'favourites'.
  21. Do a roundup of your favourite clothes.
  22. Give the other opinion to something you feel strongly about.
  23. A mini tour of your room.
  24. Go on your favourite shop website and pick out their 3 best things.
  25. Make a wish list for your bedroom.
  26. Give an insight to your notebook/diary/scrapbook
  27. Give a review of your favourite restaurant
  28. I'm Currently...
  29. Video yourself doing a popular challenge: (cinnamon challenge, smoothie challenge etc.)
  30. Explain that 'Million Pound Idea'
  31. Review your favourite TV show.
  32. Give your top tips to new blogger.
  33. What you hope you'll be doing in 5 years.
  34. Behind the screens: Your Stats
  35. A collection of tweets.
  36. Search the Internet for some cool memes!
  37. Try the #MakeItHappy Internet Positivity challenge: http://ameliebarham.com/internetpositivity/
  38. Roundup your Summer wear.
  39. Review a popular thing which you hate.
  40. Comment on a controversial topic.
  41. Share a song or poem.
  42. Write a story to share on your blog.
  43. Put together clothes and accessories to make a complete outfit for each season.
Hope this helped! Let me know if you want to see more of this, and if you use one of my ideas!


8 comments:

  1. These are such great ideas! Thank you for sharing ♥
    Do you have a new design? It looks really nice!
    Amy xx

    Little Moon Dragon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for enjoying! And yes, I got a new blog design: the AMAZING Nicole Rose Designs made it for me!

      Delete
  2. Thanks for the ideas Lexie! And lovely new design!

    I haven't been following you on Blogger!?!? Wow, I'm so sorry, I thought I was.

    ~Noor

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I know right, but it doesn't matter too much, just wandered if you knew! ;)

      Delete
  3. I can't find the follow widget, do you have one?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually, I don't have one currently - I tried to add it but it didn't work, I'm bringing Nicole Rose back in, so she can add it!

      Delete
  4. I really like your cool new design! ;D :)
    Abi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hang on, isn't it the 3rd? Oh no sorry, it's not for you but it is for me.

    ReplyDelete

thanks for commenting!:)