26 June 2015

Oh yes: A mini exclusive interview with Holly Smale!

A lot of you liked the sound of Geek Girl 4, and my advice is READ IT! And today, I managed to get a mini exclusive interview with Holly Smale, the author of the bestselling Geek Girl, via Twitter!

Question 1:
What's your favourite book to make you laugh?
Answer 1:
Adrian Mole or Catch 22

Question 2
What's your favourite book to make you cry?
Answer 2
East of Eden or To Kill a Mockingbird

Question 3
If you could, which character would you be for a day?
Answer 3
Atticus Finch



Question 4
If you were stuck on a desert island, which one book character would you like with you?
Answer 4
Sam from East of Eden

Question 5
What's your favourite character to have as a best friend?
Answer 5
Anne, of Green Gables!

Well thank you so much for answering my questions Holly! And I would thoroughly recommend you all buying a copy of Geek Girl (1, 2, 3 and 4)!

Have a great weekend! *runs around in excitement as she remembers again that she's going to see TAYLOR SWIFT*.

Oh yes, on Saturday I will be seeing TAYLOR SWIFT! *screams and runs round the room for 121st time*!

4 comments:

  1. What a lovely interview! And it's great that you're going to be seeing Taylor Swift, I'm going to a concert of hers in August ♥
    Amy xx

    Little Moon Dragon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg, Holly Smale is my soul sister. East of Eden and To Kill A Mockingbird are two of my favourite books ever, and Atticus Finch FOREVER.

    May x | THE MAYDEN

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha! I need to read To Kill A Mockingbird soon!

      Delete
  3. I would also like to be friends with Anne, of Green Gables. Right now it's the holidays.
    Abi xx

    ReplyDelete

thanks for commenting!:)