30 December 2018

What I Got For Christmas - 14 Year Old Girl's Presents 2018

Hiii! Hope you have all had the best Christmas, if you celebrate it:) I had such a lovely day and was so lucky to receive some really generous and amazing presents! I asked on my Insta story if anyone wanted to see a Christmas haul and most people said yes, so I thought I'd share over on here the pressies I was lucky enough to receive. *Disclaimer: I'm very aware Christmas is not about the presents, and I'm not trying to brag about my gifts, it's just a lot of people asked to see what I got*.

Kate Spade cardholder

My parents bought me this beauuuutiful card-holder from my favourite designer, Kate Spade, and I'm in love with it!! I did not expect this at all, and I'm so happy with it already. I've used it loads over the last couple of days, and it's the perfect size to put in my jeans pocket and feel like it's secure + not likely to fall out!

my image x

NARS Sheer Glow Foundation

I also got this beautiful foundation from my parents, and I love it! I did ask for this, and I'm so happy that I got it, as I wore it on Christmas Day and Boxing Day and it was just the perfect coverage and formula. If you're looking to splurge on a pricier, high-end foundation, then I definitely recommend this.

Topshop Joni Jeans

I know Joni jeans are probably the most 'basic white girl' things, but they're really nice, and the fit is just perfect, so I can see why most of the people at my school own them!

Teen Breathe magazine subscription

I came across the magazine Teen Breathe a few months back, and I've been in love with it ever since. It's a super wholesome mag for teenagers and is all about self-love and self-care, so I'm so happy that my Nanny got me a subscription for it! (I highly recommend checking out Teen Breathe if you're from the UK or Australia).

BareMinerals liquid lipstick (in the shade Hemp)

I love love love a good ol nude lippie, and so when I opened this one from BareMinerals, I knew it was going to be perfect on me. It's a little lighter than I'd usual go to for a nude lip, but it's really pretty and looks great with a gloss layered on top.

my image x

Shopping trip

My grandparents weren't sure what to get me, so they are taking me to Westfield's in a couple of weeks for a shopping spree, which I'm super excited for! I also got some money and vouchers for Christmas so I can spend those there as well<3

Nip+Fab Skincare

From my fave guy... Father Christmas... I got lots of lovely bits of skincare from Nip+Fab, which I'm so excited to try out! I've already tried the Teen Spot Zapper which I got and it seems to be working really well.

Kikki K Habits Journal

As I mentioned in my Christmas Wishlist post I love Kikki K stationary, and I got a beautiful Habits journal from there. I'm yet to open it (I've been very very busy over the last few days), but the outside is stunning and I'm sure I'll love it!

----

Hope you all enjoyed this little Christmas pressie haul!! I got such lovely presents this year and I'm so grateful to have family who bought me this stuff. Thanks so much to anyone who wished me a Merry Christmas, sent me a card or gave me a gift. I hope that all of you who celebrate Christmas, had the best day:) I'll be back soon with a 2018 Overview + a Winter Pamper Night Routine.

Did you get anything for Christmas? If so, let me know what you received in the comments below:)

RECENT POSTS:
My Christmas Wishlist 2018
Winter Clothing Wishlist
The Best Foodie Gifts

xx

1 comment:

  1. Those sound like awesome presents! I got lots of small random bit and bobs but not anything to cool this year. :)

    Nabila | Hot Town Cool Girl

    ReplyDelete

thanks for commenting!:)