15 December 2018

Out Of My Comfort Zone Winter Clothing Wishlist

Hey!! Can you believe it's DECEMBER?!! I'm so so so excited for Christmas; it's come around so fast:) As the seasons are changing, and we have lots of celebrations coming up (Christmas, NYE, Boxing Day etc), my wardrobe also needs a switch-up to suit the cold weather. So, I have compiled a Winter Clothing Wishlist filled with jackets, jumpers, skirts and more to fit with the winter months. However this isn't just a normal wishlist as all the things I'm including are very out of my comfort zone, and I'd be scared to try them. Whilst I love all the clothing featured, for whatever reason, I'm unlikely to be buying them any time soon!

UO Cable Knit Chenille Jumper in Blue
https://www.urbanoutfitters.com/en-gb/shop/uo-cable-knit-chenille-jumper


I'm obsessed with UO at the moment; all their stuff is pretty pricey (this jacket is £46, so I won't be buying it any time soon!!), but it's all so nice:) I love the deep blue shade this jumper comes in, it's a little different to the usual burgundy, nude or grey sweater in my wardrobe, and I think it would be really fun to style. I also love this cable knit style which is quite trendy at the mo:)

UO Orange Contrast Lined Pillow Puffer Jacket in Orange
https://www.urbanoutfitters.com/en-gb/shop/uo-orange-contrast-lined-pillow-puffer-jacket?category=SEARCHRESULTS&color=080

Puffer jackets aren't exactly a new trend, but I still don't own a coat in that style, even though I love them. Again, I'd love to get this in the orange (which is pretty out-there for me), as I'm really trying to step out of my comfort zone regarding my fashion now, and the orange looks really cool (I can imagine with a black turtleneck and skinny jeans). It's on sale at the moment for £42 (originally £76), so it's a good discount, but still expensive!

Brandy Melville Cara Skirt (in Red, Green and Blue)
https://www.brandymelville.co.uk/cara-skirt-443-071-q56.html



I think plaid is a really cool pattern, but I always feel like I'll look like a cowboy if it wear it, so I tend to stay away, but this skirt looks really cute and flattering. It's very wintery and autumnal, but it would also work in the summery months, so I might try this on when I next visit Brandy Melville.

Pretty Little Thing - Champagne Wrap Over Ruched Waist Jumpsuit
https://www.prettylittlething.com/champagne-wrap-over-ruched-waist-jumpsuit.html


This is a beautiful satin jumpsuit but I feel like it would be really hard to pull off (particularly as the colour may wash out my very pale skin). And I feel like it's the kinda thing that would suit a trendy 20-something year old, not a 14 year old! Also, I find that PLT clothing isn't always the best quality (I send 90% of the things I buy from there back... just me?!), however this is only £30 which for a nice, glamorous outfit is pretty good! I'm currently looking for the perfect outfit for me to wear to brunch on Boxing Day, and this could work!

Topshop Fluffy Jumper
http://www.topshop.com/en/tsuk/product/clothing-427/jumpers-cardigans-6924635/fluffy-jumper-8182386

This is definitely more out-there for a fluffy jumper, but I think it would look really cute with jeans and ankle boots. However it is £79, so I will not be getting it any time soon haha!!

New Look Black Grid Check Trousers
https://www.newlook.com/uk/womens/clothing/trousers/black-grid-check-trousers-/p/613191609?comp=Bag%20Full%20View

I'm very much a skinny jeans kinda gal; I only have one pair of bottoms that aren't jeans!! However, I love that one pair and really want to buy a few more. Yellow isn't really my colour, however it's still super pretty and I think it looks really cool with the black. I can see a couple of my 'edgier' friends wearing this, but I feel like it would make me look like I was just wearing my PJs.


SO... there's my wishlist of things I'd love, but are very much out of my comfort zone and I will probably not be buying anytime soon!! I love clothes so much, so it was really fun to compile this list:) Do you like anything on here? What's on your clothing wishlist at the moment? What's your favourite shop?
Xx

7 comments:

  1. You picked some gorgeous items my lovely & I adore that blue jumper from Urban Outfitters!

    Love, Amie ❤
    The Curvaceous Vegan

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would probably wear just about everything on this list except the orange coat - it's just not a good color on me! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a fun idea for a post- I'm definitely guilty of staying inside my comfort zone and its so important not to. That orange puffer would definitely be way out of my comfort zone too but it's so cute!

    Soph - https://sophhearts.com x

    ReplyDelete
  4. You picked some lovely items, the plaid skirt is so pretty and the top jumper looks so cosy! I'm definitely guilty of staying in my comfort zone when it comes to fashion too x

    Sophie
    www.glowsteady.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those look really cool! I love the pants and skirt!

    Nabila | Hot Town Cool Girl

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing such a nice blog!! Here we got much info about Men's lifestyle Kidoriman Review depicts that we are one of the famous Japanese style outfits provider for men. Must visit us!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Where are you looking for best leather jackets odyssey jackets provides you the best Black leather jackets.

    ReplyDelete

thanks for commenting!:)