14 September 2020

GOODBYE SUMMER: My autumn playlist + a summer photo diary

Hey!! It's now mid September which means, sadly, summer is nearly over. Whilst I do love the atmosphere in autumn, summer is definitely my favourite season so I'll be sad to see it go!! For today's post I thought I'd say farewell to the sunny season with a roundup of my favourite photos from the last few months, and I decided to share my new playlist for this autumn at the end of this post. Here are the photos:









So, those are some of my favourite pictures from summer '20! Obviously this wasn't the summer any of us imagined we'd have at the beginning of the year (thanks corona!!), but I still had such a lovely time.

And now, to help me get into the autumn vibes, I decided to create a cute little playlist. Whilst most of the songs aren't specifically about fall, they all give me those kinda vibes!! So here's my autumn mix for 2020:


September Song - JP Cooper

Wake Me Up - Avicii

Take Me To Church - Hozier

Red - Taylor Swift

Tears Dry On Their Own - Amy Winehouse

Just You And I - Tom Walker

betty - Taylor Swift

Still Into You - Paramore

Shake It Out - Florence + The Machine

Rolling In The Deep - Adele

Tears (feat. Louisa Johnson) - Clean Bandit

September - Earth, Wind & Fire

Sweater Weather - The Neighborhood

Ghost - Ella Henderson

Riptide - Vance Joy

Eyes Wide Open - Sabrina Carpenter

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/4D0uiN1jB4wXp28NGV8yRH?si=PfrLjQZsR96EqyPopCGRBA


So that's my way of saying goodbye to the summer!! I hope you enjoyed this post. Did you recognize any of the songs on my playlist? Do you make a playlist for each new season? Are you excited for autumn? Let me know in the comments!

Lexie x

4 comments:

  1. loved this post lexie! your pictures are beautiful and i love ur playlist! avicii is heavily featuring on my fave playlist at the moment! i do a monthly playlist of some of my new and favourite songs! x

    mills | www.bymills.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos - and nice song choices! :)
    Jenna ♥
    Stay in touch? Life of an Earth Muffin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved your post Lexi! The pictures were gorgeous! Taylor Swift is like my most favorite singer so I recognized her songs in your playlist.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Lexie i love your posts!! It is was sad saying goodbye to summer but winter has snow, skiing Christmas and other!!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for commenting!:)