23 April 2020

My Favourite Teen Bloggers

As a 15 year old blogger myself, and someone who has been blogging since I was 9, I'm always looking to discover and support other kid bloggers. I know how tricky it is to find new kid blog to read, particularly because many articles like 'Top Teen Bloggers' etc. are really old and outdated! So, today I thought I'd make a list of My Favourite Teen and Kid Bloggers! I have done this post before, so if you want even more suggestions, then check out Part 1 here!

Love Carly Allison


Carly is an awesome, super trendy teen blogger, Instagrammer and podcaster from Seattle. I have been following Carly on Instagram for ages now, and she also launched a podcast about a year ago, to accompany her blog. On the podcast (Love, Carly Allison) she talks about life, from selfcare to mental health, as well as regularly interviewing other bloggers. She posts regularly on her blog as well (which is v aesthetic by the way!), so I highly recommend y'all check her out if you're looking for a lovely 15 year old to support.

Brooklyn Schugar

Brooklyn is a really cool teen blogger also from Seattle (am I sensing a trend?!). She posts a range of different types of content, but her niche is primarily fashion and how she likes to style certain items of clothing. As someone who is trying to really improve my style, and feel more confident in what I wear, I love looking at her fashion shoots to try and get some inspo! She also has an Insta with a cute and colourful feed, so I recommend following her over on the 'gram.

Laura's Style

One of Laura's pics on her Instagram. Creds to her.

I only recently came across Laura's blog but I'm already in LOVE! She writes lifestyle and fashion posts and is so genuine and lovely. She also has a super cool fashion sense, so I love seeing all her outfit posts on Instagram.

Infinitely A Daydreamer

Maryam is a lovely 16 year old and she writes Infinitely A Daydreamer, a wellness blog. I always find her posts really motivational - and she has a series called 'Weekly Inspiration' where she shares an encouraging infographic.

Grace Ariya

I absolutely love Grace and her blog! She restarted her blog last month and is now absolutely killing it!! She does a variety of posts, including sharing her thoughts on quarantine and her fav cookie recipe. She also has a Youtube and Instagram, which I recommend you check out too.

Ginger Blogger

Ginger Blogger is a productivity blog by a very lovely 16 year old (she's anonymous so I'm not going to reveal her name!). She's also a new blogger, and I love supporting bloggers who are new to the community, so go check her out!! She is so sweet and I love all her posts.

There are so many more amazing young bloggers I could talk about, so I'm going to start planning a part 3! Remember to check out part 1 here. Also if you're new here, complete self-promo haha, but I'm also a teen blogger, so I hope you stick around!!

Who are your favourite young bloggers? Did this give you any new recommendations?

Lexie


6 comments:

  1. I'm 27 so I don't read any of these personally but this is a fab post for other bloggers your age to find some like-minded and similar aged people to connect with! <3

    Jenny
    http://www.jennyinneverland.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm definitely towards the other end of teenage years, being 18 hahah! This is an ace post, all such lovely girls X

    Amelia (by mills)
    https://www.bymills.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for this post! I just found some new teen bloggers to follow. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to check out these blogs!

    http://alexagmarsh.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that you are sharing the love for the teen bloggers out there! I can't wait to check out some of these fab girls!
    Grace xx
    gracexkate.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This blog post is really nice. At least a I know I'm not alone as a teen blogger!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for commenting!:)