04 May 2020

Skincare favourites - Guest post from Imaan Aziz Blogs

Hey everyone!! Today's post is something a little different because it's a guest post from the lovely Imaan at imaanazizblogs.wordpress.com. She is going to be sharing her favourite skincare products on here, and if you go over to her blog, you'll find me talking about mine!! Enjoy x
---

Hi! My name is Imaan, I’m a lifestyle, fashion and productivity blogger and I am taking over Lexie’s blog today! In today’s blog post we are talking all things skincare! During this whole quarantine thing I have been loving playing around with different products and winding down at night to little skincare sessions. Today I am sharing five of my favourite skincare products at the moment. Just so you know, all my links will be at the end of the post, feel free to follow my blog and Instagram.  

Simple Moisturising Facial Wash


One of my favourite products for the morning is the Simple facial wash. I find it so refreshing and I love the way it bubbles and foams up on your face. The consistency is so smooth and easily applicable. As you can probably tell I have used it A LOT, this is because it doesn’t really matter how many times you use it as the formula is extremely lightweight. Since it is 100% soap free this cleanser doesn’t lather much. It’s very gentle on the skin and removes all the dirt effectively. The best thing is that it doesn’t strip off the excess oil from the face nor does it make the skin feel dry and stretchy. People with Dry and flaky skin can also use this as it is very hydrating and nourishing. It makes my skin feel soft, supple & hydrated.


Carmex Lip Balm





A part of skincare some people overlook is the lips! An essential is lip balm and my all-time favourite one is Carmex. I used to buy the expensive eos’ and burt’s bees’ but then I found out Carmex is way better and way cheaper. It’s around £1 at most drugstores. I love the tingling sensation when you apply it and how it plumps up your lips. I also like that it's not sticky but gives a beautiful shine, almost like lipgloss.
Wake Face Mask 
I had never heard of @wakeskincare before they gifted their amazing face mask to me. It has genuinely become one of my favourite products for pamper evenings and self-care time. I love everything about it from the fresh fragrance to the pretty pink colour. A unique thing about this rejuvenating mask is how there is actually exfoliant in the product. It instantly smooths out skin and gives it a glowy look. I am truly obsessed!


FourthRayBeauty Face Milk




My friend actually got me these for my birthday and just from the adorable packaging I knew I would love them! The colours and scents are amazing. I love how different the applicator is. The pipette style makes me feel like I’m in a science lab every time I use this! The formula is so lightweight and doesn’t make my skin feel greasy or oily at all! It is so easy to apply and massage into the skin as well. Once again, they have the most aesthetic packaging and colours!


Golden Eye Patches


I actually randomly picked these up from a local pharmacy because I thought they looked really cool! I probably shouldn’t have big dark circles at my age but I do, your girl is sleep deprived! These golden eye patches have really helped reduce any strain underneath the eyeballs. I always see immediate results between before and after I use this product. I was so shocked how much this changes how light and healthy your under eyes are especially because I picked up a pack of six for just over one pound!


I hope you enjoyed that blog post, even if I’m not your usual lovely Lexie! All my links will be below, I would really appreciate it if you could check them out! I also want to know your favourite skincare products, comment them down below! 


Keep Smiling and Goodbye :)
My Instagram: @imaanazizblogs



---

Thank you so much Imaan for guest posting on my blog - I hope you all enjoyed finding out her skincare recommendations:) Remember to head over to her blog to read about my skincare routine, and to see lots of other lovely posts from her.

12 comments:

  1. thanks for collabing with me lexie! check out lexie's side of this collab on my blog:
    imaanazizblogs.wordpress.com xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really enjoyed this post! Skincare is so fun to experiment with. I use frank body, lush and felicitous australia products at the moment x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love carmex! Th best thing for your lips!

    ReplyDelete
  4. loved this post! my skin dries up a lot so will try these products. thanks imaan & lexie! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is an excellent post I seen thanks to share it. It is really what I wanted to see hope in future you will continue for sharing such a excellent post. view website

    ReplyDelete
  6. I feel very grateful that I read this. It is very helpful and very informative and I really learned a lot from it. best skincare products

    ReplyDelete
  7. After reading your article I was amazed. I know that you explain it very well. And I hope that other readers will also experience how I feel after reading your article. hand made soap

    ReplyDelete
  8. I feel very grateful that I read this. It is very helpful and very informative and I really learned a lot from it. featured soap brands at Kinilly

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey great post I truly enjoyed reading it! skincare

    ReplyDelete
  10. After reading your article I was amazed. I know that you explain it very well. And I hope that other readers will also experience how I feel after reading your article. Natural toothpaste vs Traditional toothpaste

    ReplyDelete
  11. Really appreciate this wonderful post that you have provided for us.Great site and a great topic as well i really get amazed to read this. Its really good. beauty tips for women

    ReplyDelete

thanks for commenting!:)