14 November 2020

A/W Clothing Wishlist 2020

Whilst there are many things that I'm missing about summer, I do absolutely love autumn and winter fashion, and I'm definitely going to be giving my wardrobe a huge glow-up over the next couple of months. The last week or so, I've spent ages online shopping and browsing, and I thought for today's post I would share my A/W clothing wishlist 2020... whilst I'm realistically definitely not going to buy all these items, it is called a wishlist for a reason! So if you're looking for A/W fashion ideas or just like seeing people's wishlists, then keep on reading...

Bershka Faux Leather Jacket - £25.99



Leather is super trendy right now, and since my old leather jacket is way too small for me now, I'm desperate to get a new one! Real leather is pretty pricey, so I think I'm going to get this faux leather one from Bershka. 

Dr Martens 1460 Bex Boots - £169



A pair of black boots are such a staple for A/W fashion, but I don't own any!! I really want these Docs, but I'm waiting for them to restock in my size on Schuh or Asos as they offer student discounts. They're pretty pricey, but apparently they're a great investment as they last for years.

Pretty Little Thing Camel Balloon Sleeve Maxi Coat - £35


To be honest, I don't know if I could pull this off, but this jacket is so so cool! I'm loving neutral tones at the moment, so I think this piece would be really fun to style.

Urban Outfitters Satin Tie-front Top - £18.00


Arguably, this is more of a summery piece, as you'd probably be very chilly in it, but I saw this top whilst browsing on UO and I couldn't not include it as it's so pretty!

H&M Knitted Polo-neck Jumper - £24.99


I absolutely love the green shade of this jumper - it is so autumnal (and festive... it would be perfect for the Christmas season too). I definitely believe there is no such thing as having too many jumpers in the winter, so I'm really tempted to buy this one.

Pretty Little Thing Camel Pocket Front Shacket - £27


I am OBSESSED with the shacket trend at the moment - recently I've just seen so many people wearing shackets and I need to get one. This one from PLT is such a lovely colour and would go perfectly with some skinny jeans and chunky boots.

---

So, those are the clothing items I would absolutely love for this autumn and winter - which are your favourite pieces? Do you prefer spring/summer or autumn/winter fashion?

Thanks for reading!
Lexie

6 comments:

  1. Can you do a post on how you make money as a teen to buy all these things? Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the items you picked - very fashionable! I like autumn/winter clothing better. All the jeans, sweaters, and leggings are so cute! Plus, fuzzy socks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lexie, I think the Knitted neck Jumper was really simple and nice. This year, I'm also willing to buy a thumb-hole jacket: really obsessed for it!!

    PS: Your blog is really fun and nice and I created my own beautiful blog watching yours! https://brighteralleys.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are really fabulous lexi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your winter fashion picks are a breath of fresh air! I appreciate the mix of warmth and style in each ensemble. Excited to revamp my winter closet! ❄️👖 #WinterWardrobeRefresh

    ReplyDelete

thanks for commenting!:)